12.25.2009

It's A Wonderful Life - A Quote a Day


Merry Christmas!! I hope that all of you are having a great holiday and no matter how or what you are celebrating I sincerely hope that you are happy and spending today with people you love. 2009 has been a great year for me, not the least of which has to do with this blog that I started only three months ago, so if you are reading this, than thank you so much for doing so. I love writing this blog and I'm definitely in this for the long haul, and I really do appreciate all of you for joining me in this so Thank You. For Chirstmas today I'm going to be sharing my two favorite quotes from this film. Enjoy.

Harry Bailey (surrounded by the townspeople): A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town.



  
Clarence: Remember George, No man is a failure who has friends.
 
Merry Christmas everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment