1.31.2010

The Royal Rumble!!

Tonight, is the first time I'm watching the Royal Rumble in almost a decade. I'm actually really excited about this, cause no matter what wrestling is like at the time, the Rumble is always entertaining. Even when it's bad, which the current WWE is not completely bad, the Rumble was still great. So, because I'm excited and cause I don't honestly know that much about what's going on, I'm going to do my predictions for tonight based on almost nothing. Let's do it, shall we?



Royal Rumble 2010!!


Women's Championship Match: Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool(c)

I don't care. Honestly, even if I knew who these people are, which I don't, I probably still wouldn't care nor have any way of predicting it. Apparently, Mickie James has been ridiculed for being "over-weight" I guess cause she's a size 1 instead of a size 0 and they've called her Piggy James. That's a picture of Mickie, the one they're calling fat. What a great role model for kids the WWE is with this. Hey kids! Even if you're pretty and athletic, you have to be completely rail thin to be popluar!
Prediction: Mickie James wins!

ECW Championship: Christian (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson

William Regal is going to be the deciding factor in this, as if they want Jackson with the belt but Regal is going to have all of the power, then Jackson wins. But if it's Regal who wants the belt, then he's going to screw over Jackson or Koslov screws him out of the title. Either way, this is not going to be just a one on one match. Someone is going to interfere.
Prediction: Jackson wins!

WWE Championship: Sheamus(c) vs. Randy Orton

Gotta be Randy Orton. We're only a couple months away and there's no fucking way they are keeping the belt on some rookie with no skin pigmentation.
Prediction: Randy Orton wins!

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker(c) vs. Rey Mysterio


The Undertaker is an old, useless man who slows down every match that he's in. Plus, he took the belt from my boy CM Punk!! That basterd! So I'm going with Rey, probably building to a Rey vs Batista Wrestlemania, or... MYSTERIO VS. PUNK FOR THE BELT!! That would be awesome! Either way, Rey wins.
Prediction: Rey wins!

Royal Rumble Match

I think this year it's going to go to someone that has never won it, which rules out HHH, HBK, Batista and John Cena. Who does that leave? I'm going to them down worst odds to best odds before I make my prediction. Let's do it!

Carlito - Evan Bourne - Zack Ryder - Jack Swagger - Chris Masters - 0% Chance. No way these guys win.

R-Truth, Great Khali, Matt Hardy, Yoshi Tatsuo - 2% chance. Not completely out of the running, but not at all likely.

Mark Henry & Cody Rhodes - 10% chance.  Neither one of these guys makes sense to win the match.

MVP - 25% chance. He has been getting a slight push, just not enough to win the Rumble.

Shelton Benjamin - 30% chance. The ultimate mid-carder. Not a main eventer.

Kane - 35% chance. He's been in it a lot, yet he is never a real threat in it.

William Regal - 40% chance. Great worker, great wrestler, but will never main event.

Big Show - 50% chance. He could win, setting up Show/Taker at Wrestlemania probably with Y2J in the mix. I doubt it will happen though.

Chris Jericho - 65% chance. I'd love to see Jericho win it. I really would. I think he's awesome, and he's never won. It could set-up Jericho v. Mysterio again, or Jericho v. Orton.

CM Punk - 70% chance. Also would love to see my boy win it, setting up Mysterio/Punk Wrestlemania.

Look How Happy Punk is!

Kofi Kingston - 75% chance. Kingston could get a huge push out of it, and it would pay-off all of the build-up with him taking on Orton for the belt.

My Prediction:
Ted Dibiase - 80% chance. He's going to win, disolving Legacy and it's going to be Dibiase V. Orton at Wrestlemania. It's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment